We all hate spammers, in addition to using the latest Google Captcha, we developed a tool to help in the fight. The Security page gives users the ability to add IP address to a Blacklist. The Blacklist will prevent that specific IP address from being able to submit any forms.
Steps to add IP address to Blacklist
- Login to your Website Portal.
- On the Dashboard look in the "Live Feed" to find the Spammer's submission. They usually are very obvious because they use weird names or random letters.
- Click on the "Form Name" to take you directly to the Case (the form submission details) page.
- Click the "Blacklist" button at the bottom.
- Click "Yes" to approve popup notice.
- Once the IP address is saved in the Blacklist, you will be redirected back to the Contact's Profile tab. To remove the bad contact from your CRM, click "Delete" button at the bottom.
- You will be redirected back to the Contacts list.