Release Notes for 06/19/2020
- Web Pages: New HTML editor accessible from the Actions column when editing Web Pages!
- SSL Certificates: Certificates now being automatically renewed in all regions!
Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
- Data Collections: Improvements to alphabetical sorting of data collection items in the UI.
- Data Collections: Added "-- Please Select --" options for List dropdown fields.
- Data Collections: Improved File Manager dialog when browsing for images.
- Data Collections: Resolved issue with drag'n'drop field reordering.
- Data Collections: Resolved issue with "Disable Detail Page" not working when creating new DC.
- Data Collections: Resolved Date/Time fields on Safari web browsers.
- Data Collections: Resolved issue with retaining the Detail View Layout when toggling the Disable Detail View action.
- Blogs: Improved creating Blog Post Tags to be exclusive to Blogs and not other modules.
- Blogs: Resolved render issues with limit="" options when display blog post lists.
- Blogs: Resolved UI pagination issue with the blog post lists only showing first 10 posts.
- Platform: Resolved issue with Website Template limits.
- Platform: Improved selections on the Create a Website Page.
- Platform: Resolved issue with Billing & Invoicing not displaying latest invoices.
- News: Resolved UI issue allowing posts to be sorted by newest.
- Menus: Resolved issues with Menu Builder where certain target="" attributes were not being applied to menu items.
- Web Pages: Major improvements made to editing Web Pages including default editing actions and tab ordering.
- Photo Galleries: Resolved issues with selecting images from the File Manager on Safari.
- File Manager: Improved inline editing of CSS, JS, and INC files in both Grid View and List View.
- Site Domains: Major improvements to email provisioning, error handling, validation, and DNS record instructions.
- Module Layouts: Added new new Media Downloads tab and default layouts for upcoming Media Downloads feature.
- Web Forms: Add all secondary recipient of Web Form notices to BCC list.