Release Notes for 1/23/2020
- Data Collections - There is now have a column that displays the enabled status of each item. This can be toggled to enable or disable items without going into the edit menu.
- Data Collections - When deleting a field that has already been used for at least 1 data item, a warning is now displayed letting you know that data related to that field will be deleted.
- Web Forms - Clicking the "sync" button now displays a warning that your customization will be undone if you choose to continue.
- Site Users - (Invited) now displays next to website admin users names who have been invited to join. Once they confirm their email and set up a password, it is no longer displayed next to their name.
- Page Templates - When editing a Page Template, the title now shows up in the bread crumb.
- URL Redirects - The URL redirect page now allows the selection of items other than Web Pages to be redirected to. This includes Blog Posts, Data Collections, News Articles, and FAQs.
- Emails - The email settings now display a warning when using an external email service.
- Page Templates - When editing a Page Template, the option to save and close has been added. This means that hitting save now keeps the user on the page to continue editing the Page Template.
- Data Collections - Data Collection search is now fully functional, allowing data items to be filtered through a search interface via a search box or drop down selections.
- Dashboard - A bug causing the live feed widget on the website dashboard to not update correctly for some sites has been resolved.
- Site Users - A bug preventing site level users from registering successfully has been resolved.
- Business Profile - The delete button for locations in the business profile has been replaced with the standard trash can icon used platform wide.
- File Manager - SVG files are now recognized as images and can be uploaded to the image portion of the file manager.
- Domains - The SSL column now correctly shows whether or not the website is using the provided SSL Certificate.
- Secure Zones - The Secure Zones interface was streamlined to allow for a more intuitive experience.
- Image API - Various bugs causing large amounts of images on the same page to load/display slower than expected have been resolved.
- Workflows - A bug causing emails to not be sent to all email addresses listed in a Workflow assigned to a Web Form has been resolved.
- Domain Transfers - Bugs preventing domain transfers to work for certain users have been resolved.
- Security - Various platform security and stability improvements to enhance the general user experience.