Release Notes for 11/5/19
- CONTACTS: Resolved a bug preventing large lists of contacts from displaying on the ‘Marketing > Contacts’ list view page for some users.
- WEB FORMS: A bug preventing the 'required' check box from saving as selected for the 'home address' field for some users has been resolved.
- WEB FORMS: A bug causing HTML that was pasted into the summer note editor in the auto responder tab to not save in some situations has been resolved.
- WEBSITES: In the website project grid view, live sites are now marked as "Active".
- DATA COLLECTIONS: The image upload field for data items now uses the standard image selection window.
- PLATFORM: Website users can now be registered to multiple website projects.
- RENDER ENGINE: Added pagination customization functionality for bb_blog tags.
- RENDER ENGINE: Added support for sitemap.xml.
- RENDER ENGINE: Data collections can now be filtered by drop down or list values.
- RENDER ENGINE: Added display of data collection list values.
- RENDER ENGINE: Added data collection rendering on web form confirmation pages.
- RENDER ENGINE: Fixed data collections when sorting by name.
- RENDER ENGINE: Changed the rendering order of menus so that they render after content holders for all detail pages.
- RENDER ENGINE: Fixed the rendering of data collections when a data item’s value is null.
- RENDER ENGINE: Meta Descriptions and Meta Titles for web pages now render correctly.
- RENDER ENGINE: Fixed FAQ filtering by tags.
- RENDER ENGINE: A bug causing menus with grandchild menu items from rendering correctly has been resolved.