BlueberryCMS provides IMAP email hosting for all purchased hosting plans. Here's the number of emails included by default.
- BlueberryBASIC: 2 Email Accounts
- BlueberryPRO: 5 Email Accounts
- BlueberryELITE: 10 Email Accounts
Additional email accounts can be purchased à la carte under the Settings of your website project under the Billing tab.
Creating Email Accounts
Before you get started, it important to note that creating email accounts requires a paid BlueberryCMS hosting plan. Additionally, this article assumes you have already added a Site Domain and selected the option for Yes! Please provision email services for my domain. If not, please review our Site Domains Overview - Map your domain to BlueberryCMS article.
Alright, let's go. It doesn't get any easier to make brand spankin' new email accounts.
- Simply open up your website project and navigate to the Site > Hosting > Email Accounts section.
- Click the New Email Account button.
- Email Address: Enter the full email address you want to create.
- Type in the First and Last name of the user.
- Email Activation Address: This is the address that receives the very first activation email. This will need to be a valid email address. They will receive a welcome email with a link to set their password for the first time along with instructions for accessing Webmail.
- Email Alias: This allows you to create email aliases. For example, let's say you create an email address for JohnDoe@domain.com but also want them to have a Sales@domain.com address. John will be able to receive email from both addresses no problem. Keep in mind aliases do not allow you to send from the alias, just receive.
- Click the Save button.
There are a couple different ways to access your email.