Release Notes for 10/15/19
- WEB PAGES: The HTML tab now contains 2 sub-tabs to show a WYSIWYG text editor separate from the HTML editor.
- PLATFORM: A bug causing the website demo links to be generated incorrectly for certain agencies has been resolved.
- AD ROTATORS: A bug causing the ‘New Ad Rotator' button to not work for some users has been resolved.
- FAQ: A bug causing duplicate FAQs to be created when saving new or existing FAQs has been resolved.
- SECURE ZONES: Various issues related to managing secure zone subscribers have been resolved.
- SECURE ZONES: The HTML placed when restoring the secure zone login page HTML in the ‘Login’ tab of the secure zones page has been corrected to match the framework assigned to the site project.
- PLATFORM: A bug preventing white label logos from being uploaded for some agencies has been resolved.
- PLATFORM: A bug preventing some agencies from saving changes to the agency profile has been resolved.
- CONTACTS: Support for MailChimp has been added to the platform for target marketing lists.
- WEBSITE PORTAL: 4 Widgets have been added to the website portal dashboard.
- DATA COLLECTIONS: Various fixes and additions to data collections including but not limited to adding support for multiple new tags.