If your domain has expired you have a 40 day grace period to renew your domain without penalty before it goes in to a "Redemption" status and requires additional fees to be reinstated.
To reinstate a domain after it has reached 40+ days passed the expiration date, perform the following:
- Navigate to the Projects > Domains > Redemption Domainstab.
- Locate your expired domain and under the Actions column click the Renew button.
- You will be taken to a shopping cart page. Please review the renewal and reinstatement fees and proceed to checkout.
- Enter your billing and payment information.
- Within 1-2 hours the status of your domain will become active again and you will be able to manage your domain normally.