To make life easier for the web master, we built domain registration within our platform. Registering a domain in BlueberryCMS is easy!
- Under the Projects > Domains section navigate to the Buy Domains tab.
- First you will need to search for the domain you'd like to purchase to see if it is available. Be sure to only type in the domain name first, then select the TLD (.com, .net, .org) in the proceeding drop-down menu. You can also select a country TLD if you wish. Then click the Search button.
- In the list of search results, simply click the Add to Cart button,
- You can continue to search for more domains to purchase, or click the Continue to Cart button to proceed with purchasing your new domain name.
- Review your shopping cart and click Checkout Now when you are ready.
- Ensure your billing information is correct and enter your payment information. Once you're finished, click the Complete Purchase button.
- Your domain is now available to manage under the Domains section under the Registered Domains tab.
- By default your new domain has all the necessary DNS records pre-configured to use with BlueberryCMS's Email and Web services. You can override these at anytime by clicking on the Domain name and accessing the DNS Records tab.