Release Notes for 4/29/2019
v0.29.4.19 [20190429 04:13]
- BLUE- 689 - The Name Column in the Roles and Users list view has been moved over to correct spot.
- BLUE- 691 - The trash can delete button in the News list view has been fixed.
- BLUE- 685 - The Web Page list view search bar is now funcitoning correctly.
- BLUE- 681 - All code mirrors that were not updating to the currently selected code mirror theme have been fixed.
- BLUE- 690 - Under the Contacts tab in Edit Customer, the name links in the Contact list view now redirect to Edit Contact modal. Page Number styling issue has been fixed.
- BLUE- 683 - The names in the secure zones subscriber list view are now showing up correctly. Adding a new subscriber no longer makes you confirm your email address.
- BLUE- 319 - The Terms of Service modal no longer pops up when signing in as a site level user.
- BLUE- 653 - An issue preventing new "known issue" tickets to be created and viewed on the dashboard when using various browsers on Linux has been resolved.