v0.23.4.19 [20190423 03:00]
Note: Thanks for bearing with us during the new permissions updates. You may notice items that are missing from the navigation menu as a result of the permission changes. This is because we're now displaying menu items based on the roles assigned to your users. Additionally, pages that are not available in Beta are also no longer appearing in the navigation menu. We will be making periodic updates to roles and permissions over the coming days so stay tuned. Happy testing!
- BLUE- 619 - An issue with new customers requiring the wrong fields was corrected.
- BLUE- 662 - Multiple content holders can no longer share the same name, and an issue preventing deletion of contact holders was resolved.
- BLUE- 655 - An issue causing the “save and add another” button also disabling the save button has been resolved.
- BLUE- 654 - FAQ question field now accepts special characters. New FAQ Save button has also been fixed.
- BLUE- 644 - When creating a new user in roles and users at the site level, deselected roles are no longer disappearing after you save. The delete button in the roles and users list view is now functioning correctly.
- BLUE- 656 - Comments in Support Tickets are now able to be edited and deleted by creator.
- BLUE- 541 - Data Collections Layout tab no longer has a page number styling issue. You can no longer make 2 layouts with the same name.
- BLUE- 660 - Name links in the White Label System Messages tab now redirect to Edit modal.