You have two options to add subscribers to a Secure Zone. Manually enter them one at a time, or import a CSV file. Let's start by adding a single subscriber.
- Login to your Website Portal and navigate to Site > Secure Zones.
- Select the Secure Zone you want to add subscribers to. If you haven't set up any Secure Zones yet, see How do I set up a Secure Zone? for help.
- Select the "Subscribers" tab.
- Click the "Add Subscriber" button at the bottom left.
- Enter the subscriber's Full Name and Email Address.
- Select whether the subscriber had provided their opt-in permission.
- Select whether to send the subscriber an email notice about the new access to the Secure Zone.
- Click "Save" button.
Import Secure Zone Subscribers
- Follow Step 1 through 3 above.
- Click the "Import" button.
- Click the "Select File" button.
- Upload the CSV file. We provide a sample file that you can download to use as a guide.
- Once the file is finished uploading you will be returned to the "Subscribers" page.