Under Modules click News, and then the New News button.
- First start by entering a News Title.
- The News URL field will auto fill based on your News Title. You can also change your News URL if you would like.
- Add the bulk of your content to the News Content field.
- In the Tags field you can add any relevant tags that pertain to your New News post. Tags are used throughout BlueberryCMS as a method of categorization and filtering. By tagging images, you can pull all images with a certain tag to be displayed on a page or gallery.
- Change the Publish Date/Expiry Date fields to choose when when your New News post will be displayed on your website and when it will expire.
- The Enabled check box will already be checked when creating a New News post. If you would like to hide your News post you can uncheck this box.
- Secure Zones coming soon
- When your finished click the Save button or Cancel to discard your New News post.