How to create a Data Collection
- Start off by navigating in the Website Portal to Content > Data Collections and click the New Data Collection button.
- Enter a Collection Name for your Data Collection.
- Detail Template allows you to pick a page template that you designed to show the detail view of a Data Item.
- Data Collections can also have a Parent and Child hierarchy to connect two or more Data Collections together.
- Expiry Date allows for the data collection to be disabled once it reaches its expiration date. Or click "Never Expire" for having no expiration date.
- Payment Required - Future Release
- Disable Detail Page, check this if your data collection items don't require individual detail pages for each item. This removes the data collection item URLs from the sitemap.xml file.
- Allow GEO Mapping - Future Release
- Include in Site Map, check this if you would like to include the data items URLs in the sitemap.xml file.
- Click Save when you are finished.