How to create a Content Holder
Creating a New Content Holder
- Start by entering a Content Holder Name in the name field.
- In the Publish Date/Expiry Date fields you can choose when this Content Holder will take effect and when it will expire. Publish Date will default to the current date.
- Check the Enabled check box if you would like the page to be displayed and active on your website.
- The Content field is where you will put all your code that you would like to be displayed through out your website where this content holder is active.
- When you are finished click Save or click Cancel if you would like to discard your Content Holder.
- Once you have saved, if you would like to Edit your Content Holder click the Content Holder Name or the Edit Pencil in the Actions Column.