- From the Agency Portal, navigate to Projects > Websites.
- Click the "New Website" button.
- For Step 1 - Starting Point, there are four ways to setup a new website project:
Start with a blank site
This option allows you to start with a blank canvas. You’ll get to use our native tools to build a site just the way you want it. Plus you can choose to use Foundation, Bootstrap or no framework at all.
- No Framework
Start with a template
This option allows you to start from one of the modern and responsive templates we’ve created for the BlueberryCMS platform.
Import from a URL
This option allows you to use the built-in website import tool that will copy your current site and it's files to BlueberryCMS from a URL.
Duplicate existing website
This option allows you to duplicate an existing website project in your Agency Portal to use as the starting point of a new website project.
- Once you've selected your starting point, click the "Continue" button to complete Step 2 - Project Details. This includes the website project name, a customer the project is for, the project start date and deadline date, and the team members who will be working on the project.
- Click "Continue" button to continue to Step 3 - Confirmation tab.
- Review your new website's project settings. If everything is correct, click the "Create" button.
- After your site is created, a popup will notify you that it's setup. Click the "OK" button and you will be returned to the Websites page.
- Find your newly created website in the list and click either the project name hyperlink or the edit icon to start editing the Web Pages in the new site.