Release Notes for 6/27/19
v0.27.6.19 - Patch Release
- WEB PAGES: A bug allowing web pages to set child pages as parent pages in certain circumstances has been resolved.
- WEB FORMS: A bug preventing web form HTML from saving in certain situations has been resolved.
- DATA COLLECTIONS: A bug causing data collections with images to behave inconsistently has been resolved.
- DATA COLLECTIONS: The image selection field for existing data items within data collections now correctly displays the file name of the saved image.
- WEBSITES: A bug preventing new website setting pages from loading has been resolved.
- WEBSITES: Required fields during the website project creation process have been updated, and now prevent the progression of the creation process when left blank.
- FILE MANAGER: The File manager links in the left navigation menu have been renamed from "Manage Images" and "Manager Documents" to simply "Images" and "Documents".
- CONTACTS: The agency customer contact's section now displays the correct phone number for contacts in the list view.
- BILLING & INVOICES: The billing and invoices page in the agency portal has had it's title corrected.
- WEB PAGES: A bug preventing child page's URL from updating when a parent page's URL is updated has been resolved.
- BLOGS: Blog post featured image name's now still appear in the featured image field after saving the blog post.
- PLATFORM: The site will now redirect timed out users back to their dashboard when logging back in.
- SITE DOMAINS: A bug causing the default site domain to have incorrect URL formatting has been resolved.
- GALLERIES: Some minor cosmetic defects on the gallery list view have been corrected.