Release Notes for v0.11.6.19 [20190611 04:24]
BC Migration is back up! - We're happy to announce that migrations have been open for testing again. We're currently fixing up a few known issues with Data Collections and Menus which are not migrating properly. Hang tight and these issues will be resolved over the coming days.
- DASHBOARD: The dashboard has been updated to support new widgets! Widgets can now be enabled or disabled using the settings icon in the top right corner of the dashboard. For more information about the new widgets, see the "Welcome to Blueberry CMS Beta!" widget content.
- DRAG & DROP DESIGNER: An issue with the drag and drop designer not loading certain pages correctly has been resolved.
- GALLERIES: In galleries, a tab has been added to the image upload window to allow selecting of previously uploaded images to be added to the current gallery.
- PLATFORM: A bug causing the website navigation menu to remain when redirecting to the agency portal has been resolved.
- HOSTING PLANS: A bug preventing website hosting plans from applying correctly to the website project has been resolved.
- PLATFORM: Links in the TOS modal that displays at the first login have been corrected to scroll to the correct sections of the TOS document.
- FILE MANAGER: Some cosmetic changes have been implemented to the image upload modals across the platform.
- PLATFORM: The logo in the navigation menu has been updated to correctly redirect to the website project dashboard when at the site level.
- FILE MANAGER: The UnSplash raw image download function has been changed to directly download the image instead of opening the image in a new tab.