v0.19.4.16 [20190416 05:05]
- BLUE- 635 - Fixed a bug preventing data collections from being created with the correct default fields.
- BLUE- 632 - White label emails to new site users now display the correct variant of the agencies white label logo.
- BLUE- 626 - Updated formatting on the FAQ list view.
- BLUE- 625 - An update to how the agency profile handles addresses.
- BLUE- 620 - The agency support ticket creation page now displays the correct text editor field.
- BLUE- 605 - Updated the FAQ Breadcrumb.
- BLUE- 587 - Corrected various references to the website root address.
- BLUE- 547 - Fixed multiple instances of profile images displaying incorrectly.
- BLUE- 515 - Clicking the logo in the top left corner no longer opens a new tab.
- Blue- 514 - Fixed a bug where under certain circumstances the drag and drop designer would have an internal server error when switching to the code mode editor.
- BLUE- 443 - Added Save and Cancel buttons to the Fields tab of the Web Forms create and edit pages.
- BLUE- 178 - Fixed a bug on the agency dashboard that was preventing previewing images for tickets in the known issues section.
Note: Going forward, agencies will be required to have an address saved in the agency profile. Since Beta accounts were not registered with addresses, any agency account that did not already fill in their agency profile will have a filler address: (111 First Street, Irvine, CA, 92602 United States) filling the previously blank fields. Each agency should go to their agency profile and update these fields before continuing to use the platform.