How to create a Forum
- To create a new forum start by navigating to Content > Modules > Forums. Then click the New Forum button to get started.
- Start by entering a Forum Title.
- Next you can chose a Template. You can use a Template you've created or chose our default template. If you would like to create a Template navigate to Design > Page Templates.
- Next add your Forum Description and Publish/Expiry Date. If you would not like your Forum to expire leave the Expiry Date to it's default (12/31/9999).
- The Allow Avatar check box will allow the display of user avatar images next to their comments.
- The Send Notification check box allows Forum subscribers to send email messages about new threads, post or comments.
- Secure Zones lets you prevent users from accessing that specific content unless they are given access to that Secure Zone.
- The Enabled check box is checked by default. If you would not like your Forum to be displayed on your site yet, you can uncheck this box.
- Click the Save button if you are finished or click Cancel if you would like to discard your Forum.
- After you Save you'll be redirected back to the Forum list view. If you would like to Edit a Forum click the Forum Name or the Edit Pencil button in the Actions Column.