Once you've created a Photo Gallery and added an image, you can edit your image by navigating to Modules > Galleries, clicking your Photo Gallery Name Link and clicking the Properties button
- Click the Edit Image button on an image to change the settings of an individual photo.
- You can change the name of your Image in the Image Title Field.
- What you put in the Image Alt Text field will shows up in the HTML code itself. Having text that describes your image helps with Search Engine Optimization and can also be very helpful for people with disabilities that use screen-readers to browse the web.
- If you would like to write a description for your image do so in the Image Caption Field.
- In the Tags field you can add any relevant tags that pertain to your image. Tags are used throughout BlueberryCMS as a method of categorization and filtering. By tagging images, you can pull all images with a certain tag to be displayed on a page or gallery.
- You can change the File Name and add a Copyright for your image and uncheck the Enabled check box if you would not like that image to display on your website yet.