Once you've created a Blog you can create your first Blog Post by clicking your Blog Name in the Blog List View and then clicking the New Post button.
- Start by entering a Post Name. The Post URL field will fill in automatically based on your Post Name. You can create a custom URL if you would like.
- Your Post SEO Title and Post SEO Description will help with Search Engine Optimization. This is how people will find your Blog Post when using a search engine.
- Next you can select an Author that you have previously created. If you have not yet created an Author you can do so by navigating back to the Blogs List View and clicking the Author tab.
- The Publish Date field will default to today. Change this field if you would like it to publish at a later date.
- Next scroll back to the top and click the Content tab. This is where you will add the Content of your Blog Post. You can also add an Image that will be featured in your Blog Post.
- In the Tags field you can add any relevant tags that pertain to your Blog Post. Tags are used throughout BlueberryCMS as a method of categorization and filtering. By tagging your post, you can pull all posts with a certain tag to be displayed on a specific page.
- When you're finished click the Save button to publish your Blog Post or the Save Draft button if you are not yet finished.