How to add data items to a Data Collection
- To create a Data Item start by navigating to Content > Data Collections. Then chose a Data Collection by clicking on it in the list view and click the New Data Item button
- Start by entering a page name in the Page Name field.
- The Publish Date field allows you to set a date that the Data Item will become publicly viewable on the website.
- The Expiry Date field allows you to set a date that the Data Item will no longer be publicly viewable on the website.
- Sort Order will determine where your Data Item will appear in your Data Collection.
- Next add any data item details you have in the Content field.
- The Enabled check-box allows you to set whether the Web Page will be displayed on the website or not.
- Once finished click the Save and Close button or click the Cancel button to discard your Data Item.