How to edit a Page Template
- From the Website Portal, navigate to Content > Design > Page Templates.
- Find the Page Template you want to edit in the list and either click the Page Template name hyperlink or the Settings icon in the actions column in the list view.
- In the General Tab you can change the name of your Page Template and Disable your page by unchecking the Enabled box if it is not ready to be displayed on your site.
- In the Template HTML tab you can edit any code you've written for your Page Template.
- When you are done editing, click the Save button if you are finished or the Cancel button if you wish to remove any changes you made.