Store: E-commerce store can now be set up through BlueberryCMS. See Store help docs.
- Store > Manage Store: This page is used to first create the Store, then used to manage the store.
- Store > Store Settings: This page provides your Store ID and some popular code snippets to add products, cart icons, and product searches to your site.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- BUG: Web Forms Form Type field: when "Standard Web Form" is selected the "Secure zone" field should disappear and not be able to be selected
- BUG: Data Collections: Fixed issue with Drop Down fields setting "0" values.
- BUG: Modules : FAQ: Fixed display issue where Tags field was not styled correctly to span across page
- UX BUG: Agency Portal : New Website: Fixed Customer list not sorting alphabetical.
- UI: Agency Portal : Customer : Contact tab : Add Contact: Remove icon from save button.
- UI: Agency Portal : Customers : Add New Customer: move Primary Contact section to top.
- BUG: Web Forms - Fixed issue with Web Form fields labeled as "required" are not being added to the validation script using the Sync button
- BUG: News Module - Fixed issue with HTML editor not loading within news module.
Render Engine: Replace Mailer with improved Mailer API implementation.
- UI: Email Marketing > Edit Target List: Fixed footer styling to match platform standards.
- UI BUG: Agency Profile > Profile and Social Media tabs: Removed "h2" headings, not needed with Tab label above.
- UI: Changed Email Marketing breadcrumb for "Edit Target List" to "Target List Name".
- UX: Added a button to remove HTML styling from pasted text from Word or other styled sources.
- BUG: Fixed random issue with Email Accounts on new domains not provisioning
- BUG: Fixed issue with Data Collection Layouts only editable by creator
- BUG: Media Downloads: Fixed issue with totals for number of downloads and remaining downloads not updating after a file is downloaded.
- UI: Added a Modal popup for warning when deleting something. Give the user the ability to continue or cancel
- IMPROVEMENT: Web Forms : Autoresponder : "Email Me" button: New modal added.
- IMPROVEMENT: Various Billing and Invoices updates