Setting up Paypal Payments Pro or Payflow Link
- Sign up for a new PayPal Pro account or login to your existing account.
- In your PayPal Manager account, select the Services Settings tab.
- Select Set Up.
- At the bottom of the page, in Security Options, set Enable Secure Token to Yes.
- Click Save Changes. DO NOT change other values on this page or the Customize page, as your website will pass these values on your behalf automatically.
- From your Store Admin, go to Payment from left navigation.
- Scroll down to the Choose Payment Method drop down.
- Select PayPal Payments Advanced (United States and Canada) or Payflow Link (United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK).
- Enter your PayPal Advanced or Payflow Link account information.
- Click Save.
- Place a test order to verify the payment option is working correctly.
- After verifying the connection works, log in to PayPal Manager and click Activate Account.
- Return to you Store Admin and go to Payment from left navigation.
- At the top of the page click the PayPal Payments Advanced Setting or Payflow Link Settings Account Settings button.
- Uncheck the Send transactions to the test server option.