- From your Store Dashboard, go to Website from the left navigation.
- Scroll down to the "Add your store to one or more website" section and click "Pick Platform" button.
- Click "Custom Website".
- Click "Copy Code to Clipboard" button to copy the code.
- Login to your Website project in BlueberryCMS.
- Open the Web Page where you want the store to display. You can also place this code within a Content Holder or Page Template depending on your site design.
- Paste the integration code into the HTML code in the area you want it to appear. IMPORTANT: Do not paste into the WYSIWYG editor.
- Save the Web Page.
The primary store page will now appear on your website. Instead of the whole store catalog, you can also Add a category of products to a Web Page. This gives you the ability to show different products on separate Web Pages or even Websites.