Release Notes 12/22/2020
- Search: New Search Usage Guide documentation now available!
- Search: Now includes Data Collection item names and descriptions!
- URL Redirects: Now supports Data Collection Items, Blogs, News, FAQs, and Documents!
- Team Members: Agency Admin's now have exclusive access to Website Settings and Financials.
- Site Users: Customers can now login to multiple sites with the same email address.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Platform: System Pages improvements made to page template selection.
- Platform: Team Members can now be restricted from viewing website Settings and Financials.
- Dashboard: Removed "statistics and reports" text from the header.
- Users and Roles: Removed redundant Design permissions.
- Data Collections: Improvements made to how expired data items appear and added (Inactive) text.
- Data Collections: Updates to "Field Required" column and icon.
- Data Collections: Improved security on layouts.
- Data Collections: Item Name field now always appears at top.
- Search: Site Searches now include Data Collection item names and descriptions.
- Search: Improvements made to keyword highlighting and Search Item descriptions.
- Events: Removed unnecessary "Copy Event" button from New Event creation screen.
- Events: Enabled checkbox now selected by default.
- URL Redirects: Can now redirect to data collection items, blogs, news, FAQs, and documents.
- File Manager: Updates to the Navigation menu to "Manage Documents" and "Manage Images"
- Content Holders: Fixed issue with the Enabled checkbox not saving correctly.
- Secure Zones: Can now assign Contacts to Secure Zones from their CRM record.
- Hosting: Fixed issues with email account provisioning and password resets.
- Contacts: Fixed issue with displaying wrong workflows.
- Web Forms: Fixed issue with colons ":" cutting off text in fields.
- Site Users: Fixed issue with Site Users not being able to use same email address on multiple sites
- Media Downloads: BUG: Media Downloads Filtering and Tag issues.